Utility Iron (INOUT)
Place of Origin: South Korea Brand Name: INOUT Club Type: Iron
Shaft Material: Graphite & Steel Flex: R Gender: Men
Dexterity: Right Handed
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: Customized.
Delivery Detail: Ship whin 2week from order
The innovation of golf club
- Short club length with long driving distance
- The most multi-functional club Utility Iron (The driving distance of Long iron by comfortable & accrate shot with short iron) 1) Product Usage
* Substitution for number 3 and 4 iron (club for the distance, 30~40m more than 7 iron)
* Substitution for number 3 wood in Par 5 hole
* Substitution for wood and iron club on undulation area
* Substitution for approach shot club around the green
* Substitution for the fairway bunker shot club for more than 140m
One club can be used as a substitution for all these clubs
2) How to use
* Position of the ball should be the spot best fitted for 5~7 iron.
* Swing should be IN to OUT Swing and should take Upper blow swing track.
In general, try to make same swing as iron swing.
3) Background of the Production
* For the people who cannot use long club, the length of the club was made same as number 8~9 iron but 30~40m longer distance can be secured than 7 iron club.
* In other word, this is a club which has short length but can hit ball long and it is made for the people who are reluctant and have difficulty to use long iron.
* And it can be called as a multi-purpose club because this one club can be used for several purposes.
- Certified club: Obtained the certification of club (ES2012-0679) officially approved
by the British Royal Golf Association (R & A) in November 2012
- Domestic and international patent application
Utility Iron Remarks Utility Wood
Undercut cavity iron Design Metal with strong material
Iron gorging Material Wood with hollow center
22 Loft(°) 21~23
62.5 Lie(°) 60~62
282 Weight(g) 306~311
36.5 Length(inch) 40
D0~D1 Balance D0~D1
170~180 Distance(m) 170~180
High Accuracy Low
1. For fairway wood distance
2. For PAR3 170~180m distance
3. When making a shot to improve accuracy in the rough
4. For the chip shot around the green
5. For fairway bunker shot Usage For fairway wood distance