Dioctyl Phthalate Production Plant
Other Machinery Industry Equipment
Place of Origin: Turkey Brand Name: ATILIM Model Number: ATILIM DOP PRODUCTION PLANT
After-sales Service Provided: Engineers available to service machinery overseas Condition: New Type: Tank Reactor
Certification: ATILIM Automatic Grade: Automatic Warranty: ATILIM
DOP PRODUCTION PLANT DBP is produced by the reaction of n-butanol with phthalic anhydride. It is or was produced in the United S• Minimum energy
• At least labor
• With the lowest cost
DOP Production Advantages
* Facility in the amount of sludge is only 0.03%
* Excess alcohol or washing with water for steam generator is not needed.
* Only two workers per shift is sufficient
* There is no washing with water.
* In no way more alcohol in the system does not turn yellow.
* Online certainly has no alcohol fire. DBP is produced by the reaction of n-butanol with phthalic anhydride. It is or was produced in the United States by Eastman Chemical Company, but the company announced in March 2011 that it would end production and exit the DBP and DEP (diethyl phthalate) market in December 2011. With the exodus of all domestic producers the nearest supply option for DBP for U.S. customers is Miami Chemical, a company in Plantation, Floridawhich imports material from manufacturing partners located in South America.