Activated carbon unpleasant odor removal
Classification: Chemical Auxiliary Agent CAS No.: 7440-44-0 Other Names: AC Carbon
MF: . EINECS No.: 231-153-3 Purity: 0
Place of Origin: Kerala India Type: Adsorbent Adsorbent Variety: Activated Carbon
Usage: Electronics Chemicals,Surfactants,Water Treatment Chemicals,Air purification chemicals, Gold mining carbon,Food Industry Carbon Brand Name: ACTIVE CHAR PRODUCTS PVT LTD Model Number: .
Surface area: 850 -1750 m2/g Iodine No: 800 -1700 mg/g CTC adsorption: 40 - 120%
Ash: 02% max Moisture: 03% min Ball Pan Hardness: 99 min
Apparent Density: 0.490 gm/cc min Platelets: 03% max
Packaging & Delivery
Packaging Detail: 500kgs Bulk PP bags & 25kgs PP bags with inner lining Customized packaging also available.
Delivery Detail: 20-30days
Specificationsactivated carbon unpleasant odor removal
1 High Quality
2 At reasonable price
3 On time Delivery. Advantages of our Carbon vOptimized density vLow platelets count vMaximum hardness vExcellent micro porous structure vLow ash contents vOptimum Pressure Drop vHigh abrasion resistance Higher retention
Excellent micro porous structure
* We are one of the largest coconut shell charcoal based Steam Activated Carbon Manufacturers in the world, have an annual production capacity of more than 16000 MT, and exports to more than 52 countries. We have an experience of more than 16 years in Activated Carbon Industry.
* Active char products is one of the largest manufacturer of coconut shell charcoal based steam activated carbon in India. In a short span spread across the globe and diverse industries, ACPL have internationally reputed and respected clients
* The company is promoted by a group of technocrats who have more than a decade of experience in the coconut shell based activated carbon industry. The parent group has vast interests in various fields like construction,hospitality,realestate and academics; and has pan global presence predominantly in the middle east and Asian countries.
* The group have been spear heading various social upliftment, projects in India. The group have been always committed to deliver, a high quality product and services to the end customer in a consistent manner.
* The management continuously strives in their commitment to the betterment of environment,society,customers and employees.
* The plant is strategically located at Cochin,the industrial hub of kerala, India. Cochin is central to the coconut production regions of India and equipped with one of the most well serviced ports of India providing global connectivity, thus enabling us to serve our customers throughout the year.
* The production facility incorporates the latest technology being used major plants around the world. State of the art machineries and equipments are installed for producing steam activated coconut shell carbon of the highest quality.
* An integrated and 100% mechanized production facility,ensures a sound production system that meets all international safety and industrial operating pratices.
* ACPL team consists of highly qualified and vastly experienced personnel well versed in all aspects of carbon business.
* As a 100% Export Oriented Unit, an operating capacity of over 5000 MT per annum and multiple kiln facilities, ACPL is a high volume manufacturer having adequate flexibility in operation capable of producing a diverse, products.
* Activated carbon is one of the best adsorbents known to man and it has been used for various purifications processes of water and waste water for the last few decades.
* More recently high end applications in various other industries like precious metals refining,solvent recovery,pollution control equipments ,decolourisation etc.Activated Carbon can be made from any susbstance with high carbon content like wood,coal and coconut shell.
* The selected raw material has a lot of bearing on the quality of the final activated carbon.Coconut shell steam Activated carbon with its unique properties is a superior adsorbent.